I have found the paradox; when I love until it
there is no more hurt only more love."
- Mother Teresa
At InFinity Care of Tulsa, we have borrowed the above quote by Mother Teresa, and use it everyday in taking care of our hospice patients and their families.
To Our Patients: InFinity Care of Tulsa provides hospice services with a no nonsense approach;
- We will provide the right care, for every patient and family.every time.
- We will support our patient's and family's faith and hope.
- We will care until there is no more hurt, only more care.
Our service coverage area is a 50 mile radius of Tulsa and we are available 365 days per year, 24 hours per day.
To Caring Friends and Family:
Referring a loved one, a friend or a neighbor to InFinity Care of Tulsa for an evaluation of hospice eligibility is a kind and loving act. We are here to provide palliative care to patients and their families and to support the caregiver, family and other providers.
To Our Referring Physicians and Other Providers:
InFinity Care of Tulsa is owned and operated by local hospice professionals who share over 50 years healthcare experience in the Tulsa community. Our credibility and reputations are based on the commitment we have to our leadership principles. To our referring physicians and other providers of healthcare this means:
- Service: Delivering responsive, attentive, and accountable communication regarding the care we provide to your patients and their families.
- Innovation: Fostering an environment of continuous learning for our staff, then designing and delivering creative solutions to end of life issues and problems.
- Teamwork: Working together with you as a team in the delivery of superior end of life care for the patient, the family and/or caregiver.
- Excellence: Establishing high standards of excellence by making ethical decisions in everything we do.
To Our Employees: Our employees will know they are valuable team members, evidenced by the professional regard given to being properly trained, equipped, supported and empowered to simply. "provide the right care for every patient, every time.
To The Community We Serve: We will be respectful of the part we play in the care of our elderly and terminally ill citizens. We will always be appreciative of the privilege we are allowed in being a part of this time and passage in our patient's and their family's lives. The InFinity Care Foundation will support education and understanding of end of life care in the communities in which we live and work.